About Gary M. Hart
Gary Hart has photographed nature's beauty for over 30 years. Gary’s photos and writing appear in many publications, including Outdoor Photographer and Sierra Heritage magazines. You'll also find his images in greeting cards, postcards, calendars, galleries and many private collections throughout the world.
Gary is an experienced and enthusiastic trainer and guide who conducts photo workshops and private photo tours in some of the West's most scenic locations. Gary's upcoming photography workshops include Yosemite, Grand Canyon, the Eastern Sierra, Death Valley, and Hawaii.
What's Going On
- Gary is a frequent contributor to Outdoor Photographer and Sierra Heritage magazines
- Gary's book of images, The Undiscovered Country, is a hardcover book featuring Gary's images and classic poetry (Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson, and many others). It is completely sold out at Barnes & Noble, but I still have a few copies available for sale.
- Gary's workshops continue to fill far in advance, and his private, guided photo tours of Yosemite and other locations (for groups and individuals) have become quite popular as well.
- Gary posts to his Eloquent Nature blog once or twice each week. In addition to Gary's latest images, you'll also find image galleries featuring his favorite images, and an extensive photo tips section.
- Gary's popular Facebook page has well over 100,000 Likes.
- Gary has a monthly "Image of the Month" e-mail newsletter with a new image, news, and photography tips. Recipients also get advance notice of shows and workshops, and discount offers. Sign up here. (E-mail addresses are kept private and shared with no one.)
As always, thank you for your support. If you like what you see here, please spread the word by sharing Gary's site with others.